All the subsidiary companies of FESRC share the same set of values and regard them as a guide that directs our policies and business and, eventually, shapes our behavior.
- One of the FESRC’s key assets is teamwork
- Our main asset is our people
- Our team is our main driving force
- We pay much attention to our employment policy and build a team of like-minded specialists
- We encourage professionalism, mobility, flexibility, responsiveness, initiative and creative approaches in our employees
- We want our staff to work in a comfortable environment, continuously improve their expertise and be socially protected
- We are certain that this is the only way to achieve greater labor productivity, and we are willing to create the necessary conditions for each employee’s professional development and career growth
OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
For all employees and contractors working at the FESRC’s yards, we strive to assure the safest work conditions possible.
OUR SAFETY AND HEALTH GOALS
- Making employee life and limb safety a top priority
- Creation of healthy and safe work conditions
- Continuous increase of employees’ awareness regarding occupational health and safety
- Involving employees to actively participate in the workplace safety observations and implementing the hazard prevention measures
- Relying on the most innovative global practices including development of an integrated health and safety management system
We draw on the best global practices, and continuous quality improvement of our products and services is our main goal.
OUR QUALITY GOALS
- Implementation of an integral system of standards and procedures in our subsidiaries
- Introduction of the “processes” and “systems” approach when building the FESRC’s management system to refine the tasks for every employee and promote greater responsibility for her/his solution’s performance
- Improvement of transparency and manageability in the organizational structure, business processes and functions
- Use of modern and technically sound engineering solutions
- Improvement of production efficiency by means of process streamlining and decreasing the percentage of defective products
- Continuous improvement of production control through implementation of state-of-the-art technologies and improvement of production standards
- Establishment, maintenance, and improvement of the quality management system founded on the principles and requirements of GOST R ISO 9001 and GOST RV 0015-002
- Continuous training of the FESRC’s employees to ensure a clear understanding by every employee of the principle of a satisfactory and responsible performance in her/his role
We take a community-minded approach and implement environmentally friendly policies.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL TARGETS
- Prevention of environment pollution through efficient resource use, proper waste disposal and employment of ‘no-environmental harm’ technologies
- Strict observance of environmental protection legislation and industrial waste management requirements
- Accident prevention and ecological footprint reduction
- Cooperation with environmental organizations to improve the system